Happy October! Halloween is my favorite month of the year. I’m all stocked up on fall scented candles and have started digging out the Halloween crafts and decorations.
We’ve been busy here at the Loopy house with the start of the school year. It seems like October is the month when we finally get cozy with the new routine, so I always look forward to it.
If this is your first time here, welcome!
Each week I round up all the yarn on sale at Michaels, A.C. Moore, JOANN, Hobby Lobby, and Walmart, package it in an email, and deliver it right to your inbox! No more wading through all the scrapbook supplies and kids’ crafts to get to the good stuff!
As always, feel free to drop any sales you spot in the comments.
Yarn on Sale during the week of October 1
- Bernat Mix Home – Reg. $5.99-$9.99, on sale for buy one, get one 50% off
- Red Heart Soft Essentials and Soft – Reg. $4.99-$5.49, on sale for $4
- Charisma – Reg. $4.49, on sale for $3
- Red Heart Super Saver – Reg. $3.39, on sale for 3 for $9
- Studio Classic by Nicole – Reg. $2.99, on sale 4 for $10
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Mystic Waves – Reg. to $5.99, on sale 3 for $9
- Bernat Super Value – Reg. to $5.99, on sale 3 for $9
- Lion Brand Tweed Stripes – Reg. to $5.99, on sale 3 for $9
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Nature, Autumn Woods, or Soiree – Reg. $9.99, on sale 2 for $12
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Heartfelt Heritage – Reg. to $4.99, on sale 4 for $10
- Bernat Softee Baby – Reg. to $4.99, on sale 4 for $10
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Studio Basic – Reg. to $2.99, on sale 10 for $10
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream – Reg. to $2.99, on sale 10 for $10
- Baby Bee Baby Yarns – Hushabye and Sweet Delight – Reg. $4.99, on sale for $4.22
- Crafter’s Secret Cotton – Reg. $2.29, on sale for $1.87
- Yarn Bee Soft Secret – Reg. $4.49, on sale for $3.33
**Updated 10/5 – these sale prices run through October 18!
- Red Heart Super Saver – Reg. $3.49 – $4.99 – Moonlight Madness Sale – $2.49 from October 5 through October 9
- Caron Simply Soft – Reg. $3.49 – $4.99 – Moonlight Madness Sale – $2.49 from October 5 through October 9
- Bernat Blanket and Baby Blanket – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $6.99
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Super Size – Reg. $3.99, on sale for $2.99
- Caron One Pound or Jumbo – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $6.99
- Premier Sweet Roll – Reg. $5.99, on sale for $3.99
- Lion Brand Jeans – Reg. $4.99, on sale for $3.99
- DMC Natura Denim -Reg. $4.99, on sale for $3.99
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick – 25% off
- Lion Brand Scarfie – 25% off
- Buttercream Luxe Craft Yarn – 25% off
Online only deals at JOANN:
- Lion Brand Wool-ease Chunky – Reg. $8.49, on sale for $6.79
There are a lot of other online sales on JOANN’s website, and shipping is free if you buy online and pickup in store. To find these sales, at the top left of the page click the hamburger icon to the left of Departments, then click Yarn & Needle Arts > Sale > Shop All Sale. (They just switched up their website this week and confused the heck out of me lol!)
No yarn in the sales flyer this week. (I’m sensing a trend. Dear Walmart: Please put Lion Brand Mandala on sale ASAP.)
Yarn rebates on Ibotta!
Yes, you heard that right! You can get rebates on yarn at JOANN if you use the Ibotta app (available on Apple and Android)!
- Through March 31, 2018, you can get 10% cash back on your purchases at JOANN. (You can use this rebate multiple times!)
- Bonus rebate: get an extra $2 cash back when you spend $45 or more at JOANN in one shopping trip!
- Big Twist Value Yarn, $1 cash back
- Big Twist Sincerely Yarn, $1 cash back
- Bit Twist Rainbow Classic Yarn, $1 cash back
- Buttercream Yarn, $1 cash back
If you use this Ibotta referral link, you’ll receive a $10 welcome bonus! (And I’ll get a little cash for referring you, so thank you!)
I use Ibotta for all my grocery shopping and drug store trips because the rebate stacks on top of coupons, too. I’ve saved about $20 last month on things I’d be buying anyway.
So there you have it! Go forth and save money with all the yarn on sale this week, and don’t forget to take your coupons!
Please share this with all your yarn-loving friends!
In case you missed it:
- Glowing ghosts. This adorable project is quick, cheap, and easy! You could make a few ghosts before the end of the weekend, and I also included some kid-friendly ideas so your littles can craft along with you.
Upcoming on Jen’s a Little Loopy:
- Hugamonster 2.0. You all asked for a bigger Hugamonster and I was more than happy to take a whack at designing my first ragdoll pattern. I’m super excited about how this one turned out! (I keep talking about this. This is the week Hugamonster 2.0 arrives. I promise.)
- Granny squares. You’ve been making them wrong your whole life. This post may be controversial, people have strong opinions about grannies. 😉
P.S. – Do you hang out with me on Instagram? I would LOVE it if you did! That’s my favorite social media platform and I love checking out what people are making! Last week we ordered groceries from Amazon Fresh, and Smalls and I had a blasty blast playing with the dry ice.
(Yes we talked about warning labels and how to safely handle the dry ice, don’t worry! I’m like Sam the Eagle when it comes to this sort of thing.)
Have a fabulous week!