Happy happy Sunday!
It’s a little early for the holiday season to have me frazzled, but frazzled I am. There’s so much to be done – decorating, baking, crafting, cleaning – most days I have no idea how all these things will fit into the small number of hours I get each day.
Somehow it will all work out and everything will get done, same as every other year.
We’re looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner at my mom’s. Because I love a house that smells like turkey, I’ll be cooking a turkey the day after Thanksgiving for anyone who wants to pop by – usually my oldest two boys and my dad.
There are some great Black Friday sales at the craft stores, though, so the turkey goes in the oven after I come home with some loot! Stay tuned – I’ll be publishing a Black Friday yarn sale post tomorrow night.
If this is your first time here, welcome!
Each week I round up all the yarn on sale at Michaels, A.C. Moore, JOANN, and Hobby Lobby, package it in an email, and deliver it right to your inbox! No more wading through all the scrapbook supplies and kids’ crafts to get to the good stuff! All you have to do is sign up right here:
If you don’t like extra email (I feel ya!), the information will also live right here on ye olde blog so you can check in before you head out to the craft store.
As always, feel free to drop any sales you spot in the comments.
Yarn on Sale during the week of November 19
- Bernat Blanket and Bernat Blanket Big Stitch N Win – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $7
- Charisma – Reg. $4.49, on sale for $2.50
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Belle or Chateau Big Ball – Reg. $9.99, on sale 3 for $10
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Studio Basic or Sweet Puff – Reg. to $3.99, on sale 10 for $10
- I Love This Cotton – Reg. $3.29, on sale for $2.66
- Yarnology Knit and Crochet Tools and Notions – 25% off
- Bernat and Baby Yarns – 25% off entire stock
- Buttercream Luxe – 25% off entire stock
- Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo – Reg. $7.99, on sale for $4.99
- Lion Brand Scarfie – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $6.99
- Lily Sugar N Cream – Reg. $3.99-$4.99, on sale 4 for $10
- Caron Simply Soft – Reg. $3.99-$4.99, on sale 4 for $10
- Premier Serenity and Everyday (Deborah Norville Collection) – Doorbuster Thurs. through Sat. only – Reg. $4.99-$5.49 each, on sale 4 for $10
- Caron One Pound or Jumbo – Pre-Black Friday Sale Sun. 11/19 to Tues. 11/21 only – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $4.99
- Red Heart Super Saver – Pre-Black Friday Sale Sun. 11/19 to Tues. 11/21 only – Reg. $3.49, on sale 4 for $10 (stock up at this price!)
There are a lot of other online sales on JOANN’s website, and shipping is free if you buy online and pickup in store. To find these sales, at the top left of the page click the hamburger icon to the left of Departments, then click Yarn & Needle Arts > Sale > Shop All Sale.
You get rebates on yarn at JOANN if you use the Ibotta app (available on Apple and Android)!
- 4% cash back on your purchases at JOANN. (You can use this rebate multiple times!)
- Big Twist Value Yarn, $1 cash back
- Big Twist Sincerely Yarn, $1 cash back
- Bit Twist Rainbow Classic Yarn, $1 cash back
- Buttercream Yarn, $1 cash back
If you use this Ibotta referral link, you’ll receive a $10 welcome bonus! (And I’ll get a little cash for referring you, so thank you!)
Go forth and save money with all the yarn on sale this week, and don’t forget to take your coupons!
Please feel free to share this with all your yarn-loving friends! And if you want to get this magical list emailed to you each week, sign up right here:
In case you missed it:
- I just shared a super cute mason jar snowman project on Bombshell Bling. Pop over there to check it out! These mason jar snowmen were a big hit with Smalls’ teachers last year.
- If you’re thinking about crocheting an advent calendar, there is still plenty of time to have one finished before Christmas 2018 (or if you’re a quick hooker you could finish it by December 1 this year!).
- Pinterest sections are here! There are still lots of unanswered questions (how to sort sections, how to make them private, etc.), but while we’re waiting we can organize our boards and actually find our pins now! I wrote a photo tutorial to help you get them started.
Have a fabulous week and enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday!