Happy happy Sunday!
This week I was super excited to see that Pinterest has finally rolled out sections! A lot of people have separate Pinterest boards for everything (like crochet hats, crochet scarves, amigurumi, etc.).
It starts to get overwhelming, especially if you are bistitchual and both knit and crochet! Then you end up with boards for knit scarves and crochet scarves, knit hats and crochet hats…and on and on.
So Pinterest sections are a way to create one board (like crochet), and then make sections within that board (subcategories like hats, scarves, amigurumi, Christmas, etc.).
Our minds organize information differently. For me this works well because the less places I need to look for something, the easier they are to find.
If you haven’t heard about Pinterest sections yet, you should definitely pop over to the site to check it out. I wrote a step-by-step photo tutorial to help you get started using them – I hope it’s helpful!
(And P.S. I love seeing what you all are pinning, so say hi and click the follow button over there!)
If this is your first time here, welcome!
Each week I round up all the yarn on sale at Michaels, A.C. Moore, JOANN, and Hobby Lobby, package it in an email, and deliver it right to your inbox! No more wading through all the scrapbook supplies and kids’ crafts to get to the good stuff!
As always, feel free to drop any sales you spot in the comments.
Yarn on Sale during the week of November 12
- All yarn is buy 2 get 1 free!!! Eeeek!
- Caron One Pound – Reg. to $9.99, on sale 2 for $12
- Lion Brand Pound of Love – Reg. to $9.99, on sale 2 for $12
- Red Heart Ombre – Reg. to $9.99, on sale 2 for $12
- Studio Classic by Nicole Big Ball Yarn – Reg. to $9.99, on sale 2 for $12
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Pound of Stitches, Fairytale – Reg. to $9.99, on sale for $5
- Premier Puzzle – Reg. to $9.99, on sale for $5
- Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball – Reg. to $9.99, on sale for $5
- Premier Sweet Roll and Candy Shop – Reg. $5.99, on sale 3 for $10
- Bernat Stripes – Reg. $5.99, on sale 3 for $10
- Premier Coture Jazz – Reg. to $5.99, on sale 3 for $9
- Caron Simply Soft or Simply Soft Party – Reg. to $5.99, on sale 3 for $9
- Premier Home Cotton – Reg. to $1.69, on sale 10 for $10
- Assorted Fashion Yarn – Reg. to $1.69, on sale 10 for $10
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Rectangle or Round Loom Set – Reg. $19.99, on sale for $9.99 (awesome gift idea!)
- Baby Bee Baby Yarns – Reg. $4.99, on sale for $4.22
- Crafter’s Secret Cotton – Reg. $2.29, on sale for $1.87
- Yarn Bee Soft Secret – Reg. $4.49, on sale for $3.33
- Bernat and Baby Yarns – 25% off entire stock
- Buttercream Luxe – 25% off entire stock
- Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo – Reg. $7.99, on sale for $4.99
- Lion Brand Scarfie – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $6.99
- Lily Sugar N Cream – Reg. $3.99-$4.99, on sale 4 for $10
- Caron Simply Soft – Reg. $3.99-$4.99, on sale 4 for $10
- Premier Serenity and Everyday (Deborah Norville Collection) – Doorbuster Thurs. through Sat. only – Reg. $4.99-$5.49 each, on sale 4 for $10
- Caron One Pound or Jumbo – Pre-Black Friday Sale Sun. 11/19 to Tues. 11/21 only – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $4.99
- Red Heart Super Saver – Pre-Black Friday Sale Sun. 11/19 to Tues. 11/21 only – Reg. $3.49, on sale 4 for $10 (stock up at this price!)
There are a lot of other online sales on JOANN’s website, and shipping is free if you buy online and pickup in store. To find these sales, at the top left of the page click the hamburger icon to the left of Departments, then click Yarn & Needle Arts > Sale > Shop All Sale.
You get rebates on yarn at JOANN if you use the Ibotta app (available on Apple and Android)!
- 4% cash back on your purchases at JOANN. (You can use this rebate multiple times!)
- Big Twist Value Yarn, $1 cash back
- Big Twist Sincerely Yarn, $1 cash back
- Bit Twist Rainbow Classic Yarn, $1 cash back
- Buttercream Yarn, $1 cash back
If you use this Ibotta referral link, you’ll receive a $10 welcome bonus! (And I’ll get a little cash for referring you, so thank you!)
Go forth and save money with all the yarn on sale this week, and don’t forget to take your coupons!
In case you missed it:
- I lost my crojo! Still haven’t quite gotten it back. Something about daylight savings time gets me every year, and I know I’ll be bouncing back in no time.
What are you up to these days? Are you cooking a big Thanksgiving dinner or do you get to enjoy a chef’s night off at someone else’s place?
Have a fabulous week!