Hello! Wow, I was blown away by the positive response to this yarn sale roundup. It makes me so happy that I can do something that helps you!
In case this is your first time here, each week I round up all the yarn on sale at Michaels, A.C. Moore, JOANN, Hobby Lobby, and Walmart, package it in an email, and deliver it right to your inbox! No more wading through all the scrapbook supplies and kids’ crafts to get to the good stuff!
In addition to brick and mortar stores, I’ll also keep my grapes peeled for online deals on yarn or supplies I think might be helpful for yarnies (lighting, tools, storage, etc.).
Feel free to drop any sales you spot in the comments.
Note: I have NO idea what I’m doing, so I’m starting off really basic. This is a work in progress, so please be patient with me the first couple of weeks while I work out the kinks.
Suggestions, questions, or complaints are all welcome. I’m doing this to help you, so please tell me if something isn’t working or could be done better.
Note: I’m really interested in supporting local yarn stores and Etsy sellers also. If you are an LYS or have an online shop, please feel free to share your sales in the comments section. If you sell yarn on Etsy (handspun or hand dyed) and are having a sale, email me your shop link at firstname.lastname@example.org. Starting in October I’ll be featuring four Etsy shops in this list as well. Free advertising, come and get it! 🙂
Yarn on Sale during the week of September 24
- Lion Brand Scarfie, Shawl in a Ball, and Wool-Ease Thick & Quick – Reg. $7.99-$9.99, on sale for $6.99
- Caron Cakes – Reg. $4.99-$9.99, on sale for 25% off
- Caron One Pound – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $6.99
- Charisma – Reg. $4.49-$5.49, on sale for $3.49
- Chunky Luxe, Chunky Boho, Cozy Wool, and Lush Alpaca – Reg. $5.99-$6.99, on sale for $4.99
- Bernat Blanket and Blanket Big – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $7.49
- Premier Candy Shop or Sweet Roll – Reg. $5.99, on sale 3 for $10
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Nature, Autumn Woods, or Soiree – Reg. $9.99, on sale 2 for $12
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Storybook Fanfare, Lullaby, Picnic, or Sweet Puff – Reg. to $4.99, on sale 4 for $10
- Stitch Studio by Nicole Chateau, Pound of Stitches, or Earthtone – Reg. $9.99, on sale for $5
- Premier Parfait – Reg. $9.99, on sale 2 for $12
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice – Reg. $3.99, on same 4 for $10
- Yarn Bee Sugarwheel – Reg. $6.99, on sale for $4.99
- I Love This Yarn – Reg. $3.99, on sale for $3.66
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn – Reg. $3.49, on sale for $2.79
Online only deals at JOANN:
- Up to 40% off entire stock of yarn
- Lion Brand Yarns – 25% off
- Patons Yarns – 25% off
- Knit and crochet tools – 25% off
There are a LOT of good sales on JOANN’s website, and shipping is free if you buy online and pickup in store. To find these sales, at the top left of the page click Shop > Savings and Deals > Yarn and Needle.
No yarn in the sales flyer this week.
Yarn rebates on Ibotta!
Yes, you heard that right! You can get rebates on yarn at JOANN if you use the Ibotta app (available on Apple and Android)!
- Through March 31, 2018, you can get 10% cash back on your purchases at JOANN. (You can use this rebate multiple times! I’ve been there a few times this week so I’ve gotten about $7 back so far…I’ll probably just buy more yarn but still. 😉)
- Big Twist Value Yarn, $1 cash back
- Big Twist Sincerely Yarn, $1 cash back
- Bit Twist Rainbow Classic Yarn, $1 cash back
- Buttercream Yarn, $1 cash back
If you use this Ibotta referral link, you’ll receive a $10 welcome bonus! (And I’ll get a little cash for referring you, so thank you!)
I use Ibotta for all my grocery shopping and drug store trips because the rebate stacks on top of coupons, too. I’ve saved about $20 this month on things I’d be buying anyway.
So there you have it! Go forth and save money with all the yarn on sale this week, and don’t forget to take your coupons!
In case you missed it:
- A HUGE safety eye roundup. I’m starting to experiment with using different safety eyes for my amigurumi. I found some great ones on Etsy, and also some cool DIY projects to make your own.
Upcoming on Jen’s a Little Loopy:
- Hugamonster 2.0. You all asked for a bigger Hugamonster and I was more than happy to take a whack at designing my first ragdoll pattern. I’m super excited about how this one turned out!
- Halloween. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I whipped up a cute upcycled project that you’ll be able to hook in less than an hour.
P.S. – Do you hang out with me on Instagram? I would LOVE it if you did! That’s my favorite social media platform and I love checking out what people are making!
Have a fabulous week!